Gone again!
I cant believe how I stay away from my blog for such long spells these days, but I do. Bad blogger. No donut for you.
So. It has been a busy 10 days since the exam was taken. I use the word ‘busy’ to collectively describe ‘screwed at work’, ‘screwed by rent increase’, ‘screwed by too much alcohol’ and such. And no, you cant ask how the damn exam went, because that will make me cry now. (Yes, THAT is how badly I did, and NO I will not pass. Sigh.) Anyways, I was expecting to have more time on my hands after 3rd , but strangely that didn’t happen. Stranger is the fact that I have only a very vague recollection of what all I was up to last week. It is quite a blur, and not all pleasant. Oh well.
Sleep deprivation is getting to me in ways only some people can. Very very nasty. But its almost all done. Between all the weekend drinking and socializing, I managed to find time to do laundry, get a manicure, get a haircut, shop for Buzz and pack my bags. In 10 hours, I start my 10-hour flight to Johannesburg. And I start a week away from this madness. Yippee!
Yes, you can expect travelogues. South Africa and Zimbabwe. I will be back in a week.


7 Comments:
Awesome Can't wait.Have a great one.
lol @ no doughnut for you :)
u've been orkutting :)
loved ur blog n ur style of writing. u seem to leading a charmed life n travelling truckloads. have fun at johanessburg :)
have fun girl!!!
-aristera
so ur travelling these days Casa? WOW!
Keshi.
woo hoo!!! you should be back by now so post SOOON!! :-)
EU,
Thanks :)
Ricercar,
That line is the only thing good about orkut, methinks :D
Utopia,
Not truckloads, but I try nonetheless :)
Aris,
It is so nice to see you back. How be you?
Keshi,
I try to travel as much as I can...
Tartrazina,
Yes, will be back tomorrow, so will start posting the travelogues :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home