Penned on the Singapore to Sydney flight.
I fly eastwards now
Chasing dawn, furiously.
I crossed the line
From night to day,
Very markedly.
Only to realize
That my nightmares
Crossed, with me.
----------------------------
To those who are not with me,
When I travel alone:
Sleep tight dearies,
We need to meet in my dreams.
----------------------------
I have secrets to tell
And confessions to make,
But I don’t have the heart
To break yours.
But you,
What’s your excuse?


7 Comments:
My heart is tryin,
to get in that space between.
the wind is pushing,the clouds hiding.
Up here it is hard to break,
the glass door which is between me and the flight window...
just felt like answering your question...
and yours is well written compared those penned by me!!!!
I have secrets to tell
And confessions to make,
But I don’t have the heart
To break yours.
Beautiful :)
lovely, lovely, lovely :)
The heart knows it all
Silence says it all
I wait to collect all
The pieces that it fell
Crushed by no one at all .....
(Had to answer to the rhetorical question!)
Deepthi,
Dont bother comparing verse... write to your heart's content. That is what I do :)
Natasha, LMM,
Merci beaucoup :)
Pilgrim,
I like that verse. Thanks.
:). You still be lovely! Loveth thee.
S,
*takes a bow*
Thanks.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home