Thursday, May 31, 2007

Countdown

It is taking a toll on me... this exam.
Counting down days - 4 to freedom. It is taking every fibre in me to go on, to not give up.

I cant wait to get back to regular blogging from next week.

2 things made me smile today.
A conference call with my friends who made the best travelmates ever - Stitch and Buzz. You guys always make me laugh!
A reply to my SMS to someone sitting in a different continent: Me - I am studying in Starbucks and I have no dinner company *pouts*. Meet me at City Hall? Him - I'll see you there in ten. Cute, very cute!

Goodnitez.
xxx

3 Comments:

Blogger Little Miss Muffet said...

hope u do well in ur exams! :)

2:35 AM  
Blogger San said...

Good luck in the exams, and I must admit I do miss the regular posts :(

2:48 AM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

LMM,
I hope so too. Sigh.

San,
Yes I know... I hate not being able to blog as much!

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home