"Where were you?"
There is a lot to write. I have been away. Having fun. So there is loads to fill you on. But I dont know where to start. What to censor. What to edit. What to keep. What to say. Where to end.
Road Sign: Heavy randomness ahead
On wednesday, I met the cool cool Archster. The third blogger I have met. Questions on who the other two are, will not be entertained. She was already in a 'happy' state by the time I met her at Rhapsody in Marriott (Please note, I said happy. I did not say drunk. No no, I didnt!), making conversation even easier. We giggled, we drank, we exchanged gossip. Again, questions about 'who' we exchanged gossip on, will not be entertained. Suffices to say that the world is small, and no matter who you meet, you always find people you both know. The Hairy Bear, yes, the one that has got a lot of coverage on her blog, was also there. He seemed mildly amused and mildly concerned with the the stories being exchanged. No no, not the content. The quantity only. Or so me thinks. Anyway, dont expect me to elaborate on those stories. And you are NOT a cat. So curiousity will NOT kill you. So there.
Note to Archster: sweetheart, dont worry, all your secrets are safe with me. *evil grin* muahahahaha!
So, three days of discovering Chennai. Three days of friends, some old some new. Three days of beginning to not just like a city, but also believing that it is indeed 'cool'. Three days of good food. Of mangoes, dosas, chopsuey. Three days of work. Of telecons, meetings, excel sheets and reports. Three days of experiences and pictures.... all in my head. *click*
PS: Thursday to saturday were spent in Bangalore... having an absolute blast. Details to follow soon. *wink wink*


20 Comments:
Good to know you had a super time here!! When you coming back? ;)
Garfield says that he wants to know about those two bloggers and other questions
he also says that he is a cat as well as heathcliff, who is behind him and Tom and Sylvester.
You say chennai is a nice place? you've gotta be weird...
You know, you shouldn't start your sentences if you're not going to finish them. It's_just_not_fair. Now I'm so curious I wish I was a cat.
cool u had so much fun!!!...hey tell me smth...the song in ur blog starts playin instantly...but mine,gotto click on 'play'...cud u gimme the code to make it play automatically?
and now having a blast in yet another cool place eh. enjoy
WT,
Not sure... only time (and boss) will tell :)
Kazarelth/Garfield,
I will let the cat know, but given that it is all confidential, I might have to kill him after that ;)
Muahahahahaha!
And yes Chennai was fun... I think if you know the right people and the right places, any city can be fun for a few days. Whether I would consider living there, is a different matter.
Cowlick,
Awwww... okay, maybe I'll fill you in sometime, in person, if I happen to be in Melbourne this year :)
DEG,
I believe you need to include the following parameters in the EMBED tag:
AUTOSTART="true"
LOOP="true"
Hope that works!
Anshul,
No no, only sleep here. Maybe shopping. No blast. No no.
:-)
what more can one ask for in life!
u were in b'lore luckily on days d rains kept away.. !! waiting for the b'lore update..!! :-)
Hopefully, it will be beyond d traffic.. climate of b'lore..!!
uve been tagged
pls do the tag
Ekta,
For longer spells at each of the places I begin to like?
Justme,
Oh yes, it will be much more than traffic and climate, I assure you :)
Burf,
Okay, will try.
Hey,,, how long are you here in India? Did you get a chance to get back with all your best friends from school/college? I realized that the friends you make when you are selfless kids are the ones that last the longest. Somehow, when you grow older, the sense of 'what about me' creeps into your subconscious and then you can never be or have a selfless friend.
You keep blogging. Looking forward to your further posts and the 'details'[:-P] !!
-PeAcE
--WiTh
---GuNs
sounds like someone is having fun.
Guns,
It was a short week in India. But then, time is never enough when one is in India. And true, I hung out with my closest friend (we went to school together) in Bangalore, and it was so awesome. Read the next (LONG) post for details ;)
San,
We try, we try :)
:-))))))))))
Oh I am so happy for you.Even happier you met Archster.I can't believe that WT bailed out.HMPH!WOWIES..I love the meeting where one can talk of everything and nothing at all and then giggle all the way through.
ya, like that's going to happen.
So are you settled in Singapore now or do you plan to come back to India sometime for the rest of your life? I guess you wouldn't have a really clear plan at this moment but whats your dream, your wish?
-PeAcE
--WiTh
---GuNs
Jingu,
Wow, that is a real wide grin :)
EU,
Oh yes he did! Hrmph and all that to him. But nevertheless, the girls had fun exchanging gossip ;)
Cowlick,
Hehe... never say never.
(I plan to visit Aus in 2006... fingers crossed)
Guns,
Details dont matter, do they :)
And yes I have been in Singapore for more than 8 years now, but I live life a day at a time. So dont ask about future plans... one can never say.
it sure was loads of fun! and please to be safeguarding my secrets :)
Archster,
My lips are sealed ;)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home