Bitchfest: Summer of '06
To all real estate agents who cant find me an apartment - buzz off! I dont need to learn financial planning from anyone, least of all you, so either get me a place in my budget, or get lost. For god's sake, save the lecture on why we must instead live in freakin' Johor Bahru or find a 3rd person to share the house with. Coz I aint buying it.
.
I have something good and something big coming my way, but I refuse to talk about it now, simply because I dont need to have more people think that I dont deserve it, or that I get more than I truly deserve. Yes, there are enough of them around already, I assure you.
.
If you have nothing better to do, than to check your statcounter and match it to the comment timings, good on ya! You dont need to tell me which company I work for and which city I live in. I already know that. So save it to impress someone else, Mr.Holmes.
.
I can tolerate people who tell me 'it will all be okay'. What I cant tolerate are people who try to rub it in when things have worked out by saying 'you were worrying for nothing, I told ya it will all work out in the end'. Uh huh. That is because once it does work out, it is 'the end'. You have to be a moron to keep trying to solve it beyond that. Also, if it is something which you cant do without, you will keep working on it till it is resolved. No big prize for you there if you saw that coming.
.
Get some self-esteem and stop making lame statements like 'you might be getting paid more, but my work is more challenging'. A big boo to you. If that is what it takes to console yourself, I have nothing more to say. I know I can get better things in life, and I will work to get them. So please move your ass and do something about yourself.
.
You cant be good at everything. But that is no reason to feel threatened. I wonder why you cant take me doing well in one aspect of life, when you have done well in so many others. I would have cheered for you, if only you didnt mock me.
.
Over and Out.


24 Comments:
EXACTLY! I like this.. it gives a warm fuzzy feeling ;)
Ouch! Ouch again. Ouch. That hurt. Really.
Jupiter,
Oh well, I am not surprised at all. After all, you were the Guest of Honour at the Opening Ceremony of the Bitchfest :p
WT,
Will it help if I said it is a bit of wrong timing, and that jibe was aimed at someone who sent me an email, a very patronising one at that, about the company I work for?
Jeez, why can't people just let be.I've so had with people.So so had it.
Hey good luck with the apartment search.
if i start wrioting my bitch fest i'll be here till summer 07!
*sighs*
anyway amused me reading yours can relate to some parts.
woah!
Thats was some sharp mail!
Way to go girl..speak ur mind:-)
EU,
Luck, wont help. Cash donation, might ;)
San,
That is wokay, we can do with edited one for now :)
Ekta,
Sometimes, one needs the outpour.
That's it why u gotta keep takin these digs at me especially when u have no idea at what's goin on in the first place
wow!!!...that was an outburst!!!...yeah let it out gal!!!
Oopss.. yeh kya hogaya rama re...
Oh my! What a thing! I am scared dude, at your temper!
Yeah it helped! :P
Rohan,
Wasnt meant for you. Maybe you shouldnt assume that either...
You have known where I work, far before you might have figured out from your statcounter. See my reply above to WT.
DEG,
Oh well, ignore that...
Me,
Sometimes, I have to be honest. It is just who I am...
Jingu,
Ignore it, I'd say. Come back, another day.
WT,
Hope that aint sarcasm, dude ;)
you might be getting paid more, but my work is more challenging
I can't believe there are people in the world who actually talk like this!
this would make conversation over a bottle of wine (or maybe several bottles) :=)
ze captain says ze bitching is a whole lotta fun :=)
Tis such a happy balmy world we live in,
A woman can't even bitch in peace, without several "Why you gotta be like that?" and "Was that for me?"s
Cowlick,
Oh it must be me, I somehow bump into a lot of people who give me this crap :(
Captain,
Oh well, keep the wine ready, I will be back this weekend. Unless, you have already moved...?
Jupiter,
I swear. Now I must play the diplomacy and tact game on my blog too. As if I dont do enough of it in reality :p
I loved the last one...very very true :)!
el Capitaine- You're supposed to invite me too. Where there is white wine, there the Jups shall go.
I agree apartment hunting is a bitch..I spent 3 long weekends on it
@pointy If you spent 3 long weekend sampling places where you could sleep then technically you are a bitch
Chitra,
Oh it is. Painfully true.
Pointy,
Oh well, we spent 3 long weekends AND 3 long weeks hunting for it, and then gave up. Decided to stick to the place we have. Ah well, such is life.
I hope you did mail this writeup to whoever deserved it. Such people need to be shown their place in the galaxy.
-PeAcE
--WiTh
---GuNs
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home