Friday, August 05, 2005

I need a holiday!

Yup, that's correct. Although I've been away from office for 6 weeks, and will be moving on to a different role next month, I do feel tired as hell, and sincerely believe I need and deserve a break.
Once I made peace with this belief, I started thinking about all the places I really want to visit over the next couple of years...

Australia - Firstly, its not too far to fly from Singapore. Secondly, I love beaches. Soaking in the water, jet-skiing, sleeping on the beach... really refreshing. Also the vastness of the country seems pretty inviting.
Target date: Mar 2006

New Zealand - Of course its a beautiful country, but more importantly, it is where 'Lord of the Rings' was shot!! And if that isnt reason enough, I dont know what is...
Target date: Dont think at this stage I can afford to do Aust + NZ, so will have to wait I guess.

Bali - Nearer home, beautiful beaches, lovely spas. Added incentive is that visa can now be obtained on arrival for only USD10 - a real steal.
Target date: May/June 2006?

Dubai - Shopping, shopping, shopping.. and the exotic middle east. Good food also I hear.
Target date: Maybe this year?

New York - Having never been to US, curious as to what is the big hullabaloo about. Of course, shopping once again is going to hurt my already shrinking bank balance.
Target date: Nov/Dec 2005

Paris - Undoubtedly the most romantic city in the world. Who can resist it?
Target date: 2007

Well, that's the list for now... only time will tell how much of it comes true. Fingers crossed xx...

2 Comments:

Blogger educatedunemployed said...

Yeays..New York has come true...Waiting to hear all about Australia...

2:20 AM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

So has Bali... Dubai doesnt look like it will happen before next year. Trying to do either Australia or NZ later this year. Pray for me :)

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home