Saturday, July 30, 2005

The Chase

I think its a lost race, but I'll continue chasing time for a little longer. Time seems to know to run faster than you can ever cope with... and if time and space both collaborate in this venture, and everything is happening too soon and too quickly for you, you are really in trouble.
Training, visitors, farewells, relocation... too much for me to handle all together. As if that wasnt enough, each aspect of my life is running past me and its a mad rush for me to catch up. Its quite depressing actually. Well, anyone who knows me well will tell you that it doesnt take much to depress the gloomy cancerian within me.. but this time it really is big trouble.
Well... before I ramble on with my incoherent thoughts, I guess I should catch up on some much needed sleep first.
Bon Nuit!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, you should make some use of tired nature's sweet restorer. There is no race, you just have to be you. Problems always seem to come together, but with them comes the strength to overcome.

7:24 AM  
Blogger aknowkneemoose said...

Ah, so Casa's a cancerian!

I'd better get back to my appraisal... else you're gonna think I'm REALLY stalking your blog! :p

11:00 AM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Yup, I was beginning to get worried ;)

Good luck with your appraisal!

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home