Monday, June 13, 2005

A minute of clarity in a confusing world

Its amazing how a monday morning can affect you.
Not only did today's bring some calm, but also a sudden poetic instinct.

A good conversation
An hour's sleep
A beautiful song
A walk on the beach
... Ingredients for lovely memories.

To talk endlessly
To listen forever
To cry when it hurts
To lean on a shoulder
... Ingredients for great friendships.

Understanding myself
Knowing what I want
Getting what I can
Knowing what I cannot
... Ingredients for much-needed clarity.

A sight to remember
A moment to treasure
Peace of mind
Time to ponder
Air in my lungs
A spark in my eyes
... Ingredients for a beautiful life.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautifully written. Now if only these were the only ingredients in life!

4:27 PM  
Blogger educatedunemployed said...

Wow that is so beautiful..

2:18 AM  
Blogger aknowkneemoose said...

Ah HA!

See? NOW I know why I love Monday mornings... it brings out the poet in us! :D

Nice poem, Casa!

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home