Thursday, August 11, 2005

Dreams

"A dream is a shadow... of something real"
I read this quote somewhere, and for some unknown reason, not only did I like it, it also brought a smile to my face. (The fact that my boss left the office soon after, brought an even bigger smile on my face :) )
I guess I liked the idea that dreams will become reality some day. And then I started thinking about what I've heard and read so many times, but never really thought about it - if you dare to dream, dreams will come true. Of course this bout of positivity is very unlike me... but let me cash in on it while I can.
So.. I am hoping to convince myself that if I want something badly, and I believe in it, whether its a career move, peace of mind, seeing someone... it will come to me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes. The power vested in human beings is the power to create. And you always create from dreams.

1:56 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I used to dream that I'd be a background dancer for Boyzone.And I also went shopping with Raveena Tandon.All my dreams are ridiculous, stupid,impractical and sometimes downright nasty. I wonder....*wink*

3:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home