Wednesday, June 11, 2008

More than I expected.

London has been lovely. The school is amazing. The classmates, well, will take some toning down perhaps.

I think the city will really grow on me :)

I am back to Singapore today, but counting down to August, to London, to the MBA. To the new life.

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

What school did you get into? I know I've asked you this before and you've asked me to email you for the answer but I forgot your email ID.

-PeAcE
--WiTh
---GuNs

9:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

way to go girlie :)
:)

1:04 AM  
Blogger ~RAUL~ said...

London !!! cool...
for how long ?
I've been away for a while :)

4:28 PM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Guns,
The email address is casa.wall@gmail.com and it is on my profile page anyway :)

Red,
Wait for more stories to come!

Raul,
I was there for 5 days, and moving there for my MBA in August.

5:54 PM  
Blogger San said...

Oooh shout if you visit Birmingham!

8:09 PM  
Blogger Tazeen said...

London is stupendous - absolutely lovely

4:35 PM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

San,
Some time over the next 18 months, I promise you :)

Tazeen,
I know... I cant wait to get back in August :)

1:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home