It gets worse.
And here I was, thinking the worst is behind me. I've lost my Employment Pass, and since I dont have my passport with me (it's with the British Embassy for my visa), I have no proof of identity. I am nameless and faceless. I must file a police report tomorrow, but I cant apply for a new one until I get my passport back. And to collect my passport back, I need the Embassy receipt, which I've lost with the Employment Pass. You dont envy me, do you?
Oh, and dinner today was cancelled. So much for having a relaxed Saturday at home.
Life is a bitch.


2 Comments:
Chill girl.. you can sort things out.. hope things fall in place soon
Dunno how i landed on your blog.. but i used to visit on and off. TC
Wanderlust,
Oh well, things did work out, just that I had one hell of an anxious week :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home