Friday, May 30, 2008

Addiction?

Gawd it feels good to blog again! I ought to get back to this more regularly. So yesterday, I took a break from em visa and scholarship woes, and went with Queen to watch the movie of the year: SEX AND THE CITY. Yeah, baybeh!

It did not disappoint. It was capitvating for 2.5 hours and it was done so well, I hardly expected it. The ladies look older, except for Charlotte, who looks very cute. Oh, and being a devout fan, I will honour the director's request and not spill the plot here. But really, it is totally worth a watch.

I'm ready to go again =)


PS: I realised I dont blog as much because of the people from my past who still read it. I've decided to throw caution to the wind, against my better judgement, and start ignoring that fact in future.

3 Comments:

Blogger rads said...

haha, yes after a hiatus, blogging does feel good. :)

Throwing caution to the wind is a good mantra to follow, esp when attitudes change. At least it did for me.

5:40 AM  
Blogger Archit Lohokare said...

go woman:)

12:02 PM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Rads,
It sure does. I've decided to get back to it with more regularity!

Captain,
Thankee :)

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home