Friday, May 30, 2008

Low low low

I should be writing my scholarship essays right now, but here I am, at 12:58am on friday morning, trying to blog after ages. I know you have been wondering where I have been... I have been wondering too. Firstly blogger cant be accessed in office, and that sucks. Secondly I've been spending time on visa and scholarship applications. Oh and they are not going well, thankyouforasking.

I feel completely alone right now. Perhaps it is my choice. Perhaps it is my destiny. Jupiter is in France, and I miss her terribly. And she is going through a very rough phase herself, and I miss being able to help. Batman, or so I've christened him, is keeping very busy and I dont get to see him as much as I'd like to. And maybe its a good thing. He is here for another month, and I dont think there is an 'us' after that. So I might as well get used to not having him around. I havent spoken to Merlin after I got back from his wedding. He has a new life. And I cant be part of it. I havent spoken to Buzz in a month now. And I think this time it might be for good.

Well I should get back to them essays. Atleast once I am done with them tomorrow, I can legitimately enjoy my weekend?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home