Bheed
Tanhaaiyon mein rehne ki aadat to nahi
Tanhaaiyon ko phir bhi hum sehte hain
Is bheed mein ye talaash mumkin to nahi
Phir bhi tumko dhoondte hum rehte hain
My graffiti on life, work, relationships, emotions, confusions and anything else I feel a need to write about...
11 Comments:
tu phir toondna baand kar do, woh khud par khud aap ke paas aa jayega
Oh well written all of you.Which reminds me didn't you write on a shayyari blog too? What happened to that??
kahi aap ke saath "dhoondte hi rahe jaoge" na ho jaye!
Nice:)
Sapne dekhne ki umeed mein hum kuch jyaada hi so gaye,
Tumko dhoondte dhoondte hum khud kho gaye.
yes i know it's lame but I got carried away by your sher-o-shaayari discussion here.
:P
beautiful! came in here through M's blog. am coming back for more!
Ha! Ha! now you have made a shayar out of all our your readers!
San,
Intezaar bhi to ek khoj hai...
Aris,
Un sapno ka kya karoge, jinke sach hone ki umeed na ho?
EU,
It stopped inspiring me.
Jhantu,
LOL. Good ol' Indian TV, and good ol' detergent advertisements :)
Duhita,
Thanks :)
Jupiter,
Poetry is almost always lame. That is why I like it ;)
Appu,
Too many times to remember.
Sapna,
Sure. We are a welcoming lot, my blog and me :)
Orchid,
Too bad I couldnt convert you though :)
wah wah wah *lifts left hand to do a salaam*
sab ke comments tariff ke yoog hain, dekha casa aap ke sangaanth mein saab shayar hogaye ;)
I just nudged the poet in everyone :)
and the right answer is.. Jupiter, your shaayari rocks out!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home