Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Dreamcatcher

So. Another tag. Blame Jupiter for it!


I am thinking about..
when, where and which master's degree I should do. To do or not to, is no longer a question. I know I complained about studies for 2 months before my exam, but I think I enjoyed studying. And you will not call me a geek for that :p

I said...
I want change, and I did something about it. Whether it will turn out for the better or worse, I dont know. But I know I am ready for it.

I want to...
adopt a new city, once again, for a few months. After that, I want to again fly back to my comfortable nest here.

I wish...
I could be in the same city as the handful of people who are so close to me.

I miss...
sleeping without a care till 2pm on saturdays.

I hear...
that inner voice telling me, it is time to think bigger.

I wonder...
when and where will I 'settle' down.

I regret...
not having done a bachelor's in finance or business.

I am...
who I have wanted to be for quite some time now.

I dance...
as long as there is music to groove to.

I sing...
along the tracks playing on my iPod.

I cry...
very easily, and most people close to me will know that. And I dont even bother justifying it... if you say tears are a sign of weakness, then I am weak. And human.

I am not always...
at peace with myself. I have too many questions at times. And I have begin to live with the fact that it is okay to not be sure of everything... it is okay to go one step at a time.

I write...
to be honest with myself, which isnt always easy.

I confuse...
people at work, who cant understand how I get to do the things that I do, with only 2 years in the company.

I need...
my friends... my support system.

I should try...
being less politically correct at times. You cant please everyone all the time, and you shouldnt try to.

I finish...
my blog posts, atleast within an hour of starting them.

I tag...
Wishfulthinker (who doesnt need an incentive to blog, but still...),
Archster (yes, the cool one I met in Chennai!),
The One (to wake him up from his blogging slumber),
EducatedUnemployed (to read her profound thoughts on this),
Jinguchakka (because tags scare him and leave him tongue-tied).

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

one would merely point out that people who enjoy studying are usually called geeks ;)

8:47 PM  
Blogger alice said...

is it tag season?????

9:19 PM  
Blogger Jinguchakka said...

:-0
Okay, your tag will be honoured.

10:25 PM  
Blogger A and A said...

Of course I need incentive to blog babe!! And some beer! :D Aur aap to bahut padhaiyee kartein hain I see! GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!! *poof! WT disappears*

11:07 PM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Aristera,
Hope we arent twins separated at birth ;)

Anshul,
Cheeky, very cheeky :p

Alice,
When is it not? :)

Jingu,
Oh c'mon, this is much easier than the 'G' tag you did :p

WT,
Pot calling the kettle black, eh? Who is the one doing his thesis? Huh? Huh? :p

11:53 AM  
Blogger livinghigh said...

this was actually a nice meme.
and ormally i HATE this stuff.
;-)

3:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ah you did it..
you can still sleep till 2pm..i'll try to be quiet. ;)

5:27 PM  
Blogger educatedunemployed said...

This is full time home-work honey?! You stopped liking me eh?

EducatedUnemployed (to read her profound thoughts on this)
Did I miss some thing here.:D

Oh nice song.You chose your songs so well.

Why am I not saying anything about the blog post per-se, you will accuse of me of saying 'nice' things again.So,..:)

7:02 PM  
Blogger Point 5 said...

I am soon going to start a crusade against all Tag games....it is the brainchild of some extremely jobless person, and I plead not to succumb to it

10:26 PM  
Blogger educatedunemployed said...

Ive done it!..I am a good kid or what? huh?huh?

1:10 AM  
Blogger G Shrivastava said...

I never get ard to doing tags these days...sigh...

2:34 AM  
Blogger San said...

dil chaata hain .. i just came here to hear the sing so i ought to tell you that ;)

5:26 AM  
Blogger twip said...

being less politically correct at times

I'm all for less political-correctness!

:D

8:13 AM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

LivingHigh,
Oh well, once in a while, they can make one think :)

Jupiter,
Yes, now that studies and travel are out of the way, I will sleep on weekends, regardless of how much noise you make :p

EU,
Aaawwwwww. It isnt that much work my dear!
And I was being genuine... hayyee, bhalai ka zamana hi nahi raha!

Pointy,
Are you being sour that nobody tagged you? ;)

EU,
Awesome! *pat on the back*

Gee,
It is okay, I do very few myself ;)

San,
Hehe... you are always welcome to do that. The resident DJ does not mind spinning for free :D

Punkster,
Haha, we all know that by now, dont we? ;)

9:49 AM  
Blogger MC said...

With the 'I Finish' bit...That's pure me...;;>.>...Wahh...Somehow, on my blog, I always end up talking to myself...so I'm trying to aim for a new goal - to start talking to other bloggers XD. Visit me!! (By Tagboard >.<) I'm still in need of a blogskin that has a comment function. ;;>.>...

MC

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home