Sunday, February 19, 2006

Creative Lock

While wasting time on a particularly lazy sunday afternoon, I revisited Snapshirts, which creates a collage with words culled from your blog. I remember having seen it before on Jingu's blog Jus'fun and here is what my word cloud looked like. Give it a try!


(Title is from Clinton's blog Creative Lock, which features his life in Doha, his photography and his cute 2-month old german shepherd who is just awwwwwwwww.)

18 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hei this is cool...will put one like that in my blog too

4:43 PM  
Blogger once again said...

i ..
i.. i ..
i.. i ...i ..i
i..
i...

* stops jumping .. catches breath *

* phew *

dided too :)

4:54 PM  
Blogger Faith said...

Lol... this i cute... ill try doing it too..

9:03 PM  
Blogger A and A said...

This snapshirts thingy is waaaaaayyyyy cooooooooool!!!! And now I'm complaining that your post is way too short! Bleady!

9:03 PM  
Blogger the One said...

One spots oneself in there. Right in the middle, too. Coincidence? One thinks not ;)

9:36 PM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Godolphin,
Yup, fun it is :)

Once Again,
And I saw it. And commented on it too. You have some BOLD words there ;)

Sohnii,
Yup, must do.

Wishfulthinker,
And some people can never be happy. Too long, too short... always complaining. Tsk tsk :p

The One,
The One can stop a 'One' in a lot of places... but whether it is 'The One'.... well, who knows? :D

11:20 PM  
Blogger burf said...

v nice

12:50 AM  
Blogger babelfish said...

your word cloud is a lot like you...it's nice the way words like friend and love and good got highlighted :)

1:34 AM  
Blogger karuna said...

oohh quite cooll... i must try...
and hte blog title plagerism continues...
i kid i kid...
none of us mind being linked at all... ;)

2:17 AM  
Blogger educatedunemployed said...

Casablanca's writing on the wall.
Content: good life, love, random people, friend,wonderland.
Yup,think good thought..
I ain't rambling, it was all in your collage..

3:42 AM  
Blogger Arroclint said...

hey this thing is really. cool. i remember doin something like this in design school... but we had to use different fonts too...

and please tell me who sang this song on ure blog?

4:00 AM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Goddezz, Burf,
Try it!

Babelfish,
Merci :) And the word cloud does increase the font for words which have been repeated frequently on the blog. So yeah, it is very much like me :)

Karuna,
Yup it continues, till I run out of blogs. Doesnt seem to be happening too soon though ;)

EU,
Oh, you missed out the India and iPod in the middle. Hehe, such a show-off I am :p

Clint,
Oh if only they would use multiple fonts, this would be so much cooler.
The song is Joshua Radin's Closer.

9:22 AM  
Blogger Jinguchakka said...

And did you order a tee shirt too?

:-)

12:23 PM  
Blogger Jewel Rays said...

did this before..:) was planning to paste it on ma blog..

found it pretty interesting how they outline the words though.

3:02 PM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Jingu,
Nope, I guess the T-shirt order is only for US. And even if it isnt, given that mine is an anonymous blog, I couldnt walk around advertising it on a T-shirt, could I ;)

JR,
Oh you should. Its fun!
And yes, it actually increases font of words used repeatedly. I think that's really cool.

10:28 PM  
Blogger burf said...

i dint like the cloud it generated for me

11:08 PM  
Blogger Archster said...

hey yeah! ive tried this before... and it sure is fun.

1:47 AM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Burf,
You can always try again after a couple of posts, and it will be different.

Archster,
Fun, no? Hehe. Look at us kids!

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home