Whats our Story?
Scratch your memories and try to remember what Billy Crystal said to Meg Ryan or Saif Khan said to Rani Mukherjee (depending on which you liked more - When Harry Met Sally or Hum Tum). Well... I cant really quote from memory, but the point was, that as our life goes on, we start a 'story' with each person we meet. Some stories are long, some stories are short. Some keep going on and on after intermittent breaks - like missing chapters in a book. But there always is a story.
Whats my point, you ask?
In the last couple of weeks, I've met a lot of new people. People you meet on a bus journey, and spend a day sightseeing with. People you meet while having lunch in a food court, and have a great conversation with. People you click photos for at a tourist spot, and exchange two words with.
How long do we interact with them? 10 minutes? 1 hour? 1 day?
How long will we remember them for? A day? A month? A year?
I cant say I'll always remember all these people, but I'll surely remember some of them for a long time to come. Sometimes, it doesnt take more than 10 minutes for a person to say something meaningful to you, to make you smile.. to influence your life.
So this post is to thank those people, with whom my story has been very short... whom I'll never meet again in life, but who definitely gave me a moment worth preserving.
Merci :)


9 Comments:
Never say never...
'Kyunki zindagi bahaut lambi hoti hai' (Coz life's just too long).
har kisiki koi na koi to kahani hoti hain..
not very sure though..!! :)
"Do pak ruka, khwaabon ka kaarwaan,
Aur phir chal diye, tum kahan hum kahan"
How true... and how inevitable.
am trying to know which movie these lines come in.. no succes.. i know d tune.. but not d movie..!!
Veer Zaara.. song Do Pal
exactly.. and am now gonna play it on my winamp..!! been ages..!!
beautiful post:)... nice blog. can i link u to my blog?
Shashi, I'm honoured :)
Please go ahead, though I dont promise sense in all my posts ;)
Super work performed.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home