Khamoshi
This post is dedicated to 3 of my poet friends, who run a shayari blog called 'Arz Kiya Hai'.
Khamoshi mujhse baatein karti hai
Mujhe chhedti hai
Pukaarti hai
Beetein zakhmon ko ubhaarti hai
Khamoshi mujhse baatein karti hai
Mujhe rulati hai
Hasati hai
Yaadon ko dil mein utaarti hai
Khamoshi mujhse baatein karti hai
Main sochti hoon zindagi mein
Kya dhoond rahi hoon main
Jo hai mere paas
Kyon bhool rahi hoon main
Ajeeb hai ye tanhayee
Ajeeb hain ye sawaal
Ajeeb hain ye uljhane
Jinka na koi jawaab
Lekin phir bhi…
Mujhe samjhati hai
Suljhaati hai
Mere mann ko behlati hai
Khamoshi mujhse baatein karti hai


9 Comments:
wah wah!
join the shaayari blog :) i'll invite you
This is too good
We gotta recruit this talent!!!
Shukr'an doston :)
Casa..you're outdoing yourself babe!
I can picture Jagjit Singh singing this somehow..I have to say it has lyrical rather than poetic feel to it.
I am so GD jealous of you.
=D
Jagjit Singh? OMG!
*struggling to land from seventh heaven*
You write in english, I'll write in hindi... and we'll sell our songs. Howz that? ;)
hmmm.. dat was so nice..!! all it needs is a jagjit singh to make it a hit..!! very true words too..!!
It's loneliness that leads to thoughts, thoughts to curiosity, and curiosity to discovery and realisation.
Jai Hind.
Lol.
Why not eh! *taaliyan taaliyan*
I'll get started..hehehe..though I doubt Jagjit will sing my songs!
Why not eh! *taaliyan taaliyan*
I'll get started..hehehe..though I doubt Jagjit will sing my songs!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home