Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Picture Perfect

Although I maintain a separate photo blog, I couldnt resist putting some of these pictures here. I am in love with my Sony P72. It rocks!

Sunset

Faith

Chinese Incense

Free Fall

5 Comments:

Blogger Arroclint said...

hmm, i like seeing everyday objects in a different light...
interesting photographs. but i personally feel it needs alittle more saturation in the color.

8:18 PM  
Blogger Bhavesh said...

free fall is deadly fall..!! :)

9:19 PM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Arroclint, Thanks.
Though as an amateur photographer, I'm not sure what you mean by "saturation in the colour". Care to elaborate?

Justme, Yes the photo was taken from the 60th floor of Macau Tower.

10:21 PM  
Blogger Arroclint said...

i would have told you to get a higher exposure on ure aperature control or slower shutter speed. makin all the light in your little brigher. the images are fine... im just being picky. i like all my images to be nice and crip with a whole lotta color.
but i dont think u have many manual settings on the P72. its a kewl camera but dont have much controll over manuplating the shot u wanna take.
but you do have an awesome eye for composition.

11:04 PM  
Blogger . : A : . said...

Good compositions. Do you have a Flickr page too?

12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home