Music, Sports and other stuff
As if I didnt ramble enough on the previous post, I just wanted to recommend the music of 'Murder' to any hindi music lovers out there. No, no, the music is nowhere closely to deadly. Its soothing and different. The song 'Bheege Honth' is my favourite. Its the only song where lyrics like "kabhi mere saath, koi raat guzaar" dont sound corny.
Also, woke up to the US Open Womens Final yesterday morning, and was happy to see Kim Clijsters win in straight sets. I realised I always like supporting the underdog in sport (ok maybe Clijsters wasnt the underdog in this tournament, but I wasnt following so closely =p), except when it comes to cricket and India. I remember when everyone around me worshipped Steffi, I used to support Seles, Hingis and whoever stood against Graf. When people were raving about Sampras, I cheered for Jim Couriers and the like. I got introduced to F1 in university, and all my friends who introduced me to it were diehard Ferrari and Schumi fans. I supported McLaren. I am not sure if its a character trait or something else... trying to thin slice my own behaviour and understand it. Any inputs?
In other news, Justyou has tagged me (yup yup, I know its 'Justme', but it sounded kind of weird saying Justme has tagged me!) to do the 7 things I can/cant/like/etc etc... and that will be my next post. Coming up soon in a theatre near you...
PS: I must stop using so many brackets. Its a post, not a math equation!


4 Comments:
Oi..Me too! I think that song is damn sexy.
I wanted to tag you too but I didn't have 7 people to tag..so I bailed out on it.(hiding in a corner)
heheh :) dat was funny..!! am looking forward to dat post..!!
i liked dat song too..but with the seasons my fav songs chane too.. am now in love with my dil goes mmm
And Federer won the mens :) though seriously I would not have minded Agassi winning it...
I was actually supporting Agassi.. the underdog. Its not so much fun supporting the world no. 1 all the time... though Federer is oh-so-cute *wink*
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home