I did it
I have been tempted for some time now, but I decided I'll resist the temptation... But these things cant be planned. You just make a snap decision, and you do it.
The time was perfect - Thursday evening, when I was feeling low and alone, and needed something to feel good about.
It was thoroughly enjoyable... I felt on top of the world after that!
Of course, later, I did feel guilty. Should I have? Will I regret it later? Was it worth the price?
But then... I realised.. my happiness is worth anything. 400 dollars for a new pair of trousers is hardly much ;)
Ladies and Gentlemen, my first shopping spree in Hong Kong!
Absolut fun!


6 Comments:
OMG..400 bucks on trousers...remember ur poor friends
-Ritwik
PS: The way you started off I thought you were talking about something else but never mind tht
arrey... I thought u were in s'pore.
Whats ur story? Why are you where u are? What happened with you?
tell me.
Haha.. you make it sound like I've been exiled :)
I am in Hong Kong.
No no, wait, but I'm from Spore.
No no, wait, but I'm from India.
PS: In HK for a 6-month assignment, then back to Spore.
Walekum Asalaam, conman...
The compliment is valid as long as the photo is yours...Ahem Ahem...
So come on..tell me the truth ;-)
I don't usually put up my neighbours' pictures on my profiles... lol...
It's great to know i am 'unbelievably' hot.
yeah thats me.
And its unfair to chat on someone else's blog i think... so cutting conversation...
Whats ur story casablanca? I feel like knowing you... conmanin@yahoo
Real time blogging... real time commenting. OMG.
Is this my office or what?!
Time out guys.. need to finish some work before I hit the weekend!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home