Friday, August 19, 2005

Microsoft

I am sure we all have come across the sometimes-cute and sometimes-irritating Office Assistant Paper Clip. I generally find it amusing.. however yesterday it was really getting in my way. So I decided to do the usual: Right click ->Hide.
A message popped up: "You have hidden me several times lately. Do you wish to turn me off completely?"
Spooky... almost sounds like an angry girlfriend!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"You've got questions. We've got dancing paperclips. We even upgraded it to a foldable bicycle, which we're sure you'll find more helpful if you pay our exorbitant licensing fees and put with another gigabyte of drive space."

- Microsoft

1:29 PM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Dear Linux User,
Try as hard as you want.. you can never escape the Microsoft 'Net' :)

6:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hehe good one!

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home