Confessions.
I was on leave yesterday because I wanted to run some errands, but I didnt do anything except be lazy.
I took Jupiter out for a farewell dinner last night before she goes off to France, and pretended I was totally cool about it, but I'm so upset that we'll not be flatmates anymore.
I made big plans to save this year and I lived by them for a couple of months, but I am slipping again.
I am visiting my parents for 2 weeks next month and not looking forward to it at all, simply because I dont think I connect with them anymore.
Merlin is getting married and I'm scared we'll not be as close as used to be.
I want to visit Vietnam in June but I'm afraid I'll spend too much on it.
I am sorta, kinda, maybe, perhaps, dating someone.


9 Comments:
All i could see was "dating" :p
Who? who? who? who?????:D
did I tell you not, u'd do nothing but be lazy :)
u'll be just fine, with everything.
i promise. the moving, the saving, the visiting, the dating.
:)
Good to see you back in action!
1. don't worry so much with any of the points.
2. have fun with the last point.
:)
This comment has been removed by the author.
We miss updates on this blog you know.
Is this a chanced confession or do you have Libran in you.....Tc:)
Was looking for the link to your blog when I got back to blogging!! Thaksfully found it now... And it is as amazing as ever to read it :) :)
Apy,
Let's meet for lunch...
Once Again,
I need a hug, and lots of gifts. You know I do.
Whetstone, EU,
Sorry for not blogging frequently enough... life's been a mess... sort of?
LH,
Life sucks right now, my friend. Hope its treating you better.
Sugar,
You will begin to realise, that my blog is very honest... confessions are easy to make in this place...
Canary,
Apologies that I dont write as frequently anymore...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home