This wall is in LIKE with...
He always writes, his blog in rhyme
And I’m not saying, that is a big crime.
But because I am, a fan of free verse
Introducing him so, is well, such a curse.
Yet you will agree, quite a punch he can pack
On his blog ‘The Misadventures of Sumurai Jack’.
There was this man, cutest, hottest kid in GeeBee
And if you must know, this praise comes for a fat fee.
With stories of Goa and stalkers and alcohol overdose
You laugh and cry and laugh some more, at all his woes.
I call him a Brat, because he is oh-so-spoilt and oh-so-vain
But I cant wait to meet him in Bombay, crazy ‘Once Again’!
I could shamelessly claim, to be his only reader
But modesty screams and I’ll give it a breather.
Arm-twisting and pushing, are not really my style
But I do make him delete posts, just once in a while.
Lives lightyears away, but Buzz can make you smile
With stories and posts from ‘Patterns of a Chaotic Life’.
If you don’t know her yet, you haven’t been around this wall
‘Cause I mention her ever so often, and yeah, that’s my call.
She is my evil partner in crime, my bitchy voice of sarcasm
For us to party and get drunk, there needs to be no reason.
And since I must find a way to write about The Jupiter here
Silly rhymes will have to do, ‘cause I feel silly today, my dear.


3 Comments:
Holy unexpected poetries batman!!
for the uninitiated, Jupiter rules. And that's all there is to know ;)
--
She is naughty, she is nice
Pious, nah, she's full of vice
So bad sometimes, you just wanna spankahh
My friend, flatmate, that bitch Casablanca.
poor once again,
cuz he so isnt vain,
this casa, she calls him a brat
but really, he's none that
:) thats all the rhyming i can do :D
come come come come fast !!!
Jups,
Oooooo.... kinky, are we ;)
Brat,
Brownie points for effort though. And yes, that is ALL you can rhyme ;)
Muahahahaha!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home