Friday, September 02, 2005

Confused

Women are very complex creatures. Yes, I am one of them. And I'm trying to understand myself.

Ok, let me explain.
When someone gives instructions to me as if I were a 5-year old, I obviously dont like it. I want to be independent. I want to be strong. I want to make my decisions. I dont want to be doubted.
On the other hand, I want to be pampered. I want to be cared for.. I want someone to treat me like a child at times.

Confusions.
I am still trying to figure this one out...

4 Comments:

Blogger Bhavesh said...

u know wat.. u just sound like a gal..!! always wanna be pampered and be treated as a kid and yet wanna be given independence and freedom.. :)

1:37 AM  
Blogger Bhavesh said...

u ve got a nice blog.. am blog rolling u!! :)

1:41 AM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Justme,
Well.. I AM a gal. Any insights on why we are like this?
Thanks for blog rolling.

12:09 PM  
Blogger Bhavesh said...

i knew u were a gal.. wat I meant was u sounded like a " TYPICAL" gal..if i knew y gals r like this i wouldn have lost my gal yaar!!

maybe u being a gal u can enlighten me..!!

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home