Yeays me too.Im second today..Ha..thats no biggie..You know in Nepal at my hostel we got chole bhature every freaking friday evening.Ive seen them smelt then and then dreaded them every week for 4.5 years.And I shudder every time I hear the word Chole Bhature... Ok Ok just being mean cos you are going for a Kenny G concert.I love his music.Have fun girl..
[ How extravagant you are, throwing away women like that. Some day they may be scarce. ]
Sunday is a fun-day. Its a day when the whole world(barring a few time zones) is enjoying a leisure day. Everyone is happy and gay. Looking at the cheerful faces makes you so happy .
And now for you , its like adding cream and hot chocolate sauce and lots of cherries and dry fruits to the ince cream. Going to concert makes your sunday not only a very pleasent one , but also a very memorable one.
Have you ever tried getting up late, sitting with the paper and coffee, cook something (here comes Chole bature), eat with music, and then again sleep! Wake up in the evening, watch some TV, eat the left-overs from lunch, and go to bed early! Now, that I call is a true Sunday.
There was a time when I could do them every week too.Mum used to make them on weekends quite frequently..But after Nepal..:(.. Actually may I should give them a shot now.Its been years since I've tried..And you don't like ice-cream???
hmm, how much did it cost? just curious :) I saw a Sting concert, it was wierd, sitting inside a stadium. they played music continuously for an hr and half maybe..and then it ended too soon.. :(
17 Comments:
KENNY G!DUUUDEE!hes saxy!
mannnnnnn
Yeays me too.Im second today..Ha..thats no biggie..You know in Nepal at my hostel we got chole bhature every freaking friday evening.Ive seen them smelt then and then dreaded them every week for 4.5 years.And I shudder every time I hear the word Chole Bhature...
Ok Ok just being mean cos you are going for a Kenny G concert.I love his music.Have fun girl..
Wooo hooo! That sure does look like a sooooooooooper sunday. Enjoy yorself at the concert, girl! :)
Yeah three cheers got sunday alright!!!
1.Curd Rice
2.Beer
3.Chilly Beef
:D
kenny g? yuck!
casablanca :
[ How extravagant you are, throwing away women like that. Some day they may be scarce. ]
Sunday is a fun-day. Its a day when the whole world(barring a few time zones) is enjoying a leisure day.
Everyone is happy and gay. Looking at the cheerful faces makes you so happy .
And now for you , its like adding cream and hot chocolate sauce and lots of cherries and dry fruits to the ince cream.
Going to concert makes your sunday not only a very pleasent one , but also a very memorable one.
Enjoy this day coz it cannot be replaced.
-ATG
Have you ever tried getting up late, sitting with the paper and coffee, cook something (here comes Chole bature), eat with music, and then again sleep! Wake up in the evening, watch some TV, eat the left-overs from lunch, and go to bed early! Now, that I call is a true Sunday.
Zii,
And... he's sexy ;)
EU,
I could do with chhole bhature every friday evening :(
Rita,
Wrote this post after attending the concert. Was nice!
Wishfulthinker,
Raise your glasses, sunday sure deserves a toast :D
Lazy Leo,
Dropped by through EU's link. As for the tag, will try it... but after a few days maybe.
Clint,
Ah well... not all of us can have the same taste in music, can we :)
ATG,
I dont eat ice cream though ;)
Jingu,
Oh yes, had a lot of those sundays as well. And they are truly relaxing! But I like variety too :)
New black dress sounds hot!!
Kenny G sounds sexy!! He's superb!
And chhole bhature??? Yummmmmmm!!!
Rocking weekend yaar!
There was a time when I could do them every week too.Mum used to make them on weekends quite frequently..But after Nepal..:(..
Actually may I should give them a shot now.Its been years since I've tried..And you don't like ice-cream???
Medha,
Dress from Mango. On discount. Costed me approximately S$25. Sue me :D
Concert was great too! He is so cool!
Vikram
Wow! I love 'Hotel California'... so you better not spoil the song eh. Play it well, else.... ;)
EU,
Give it a second chance!
And no, I dont eat ice cream... lost my taste for it.
wow Kenny G concert ?? lucky you!!!
sundays are good :)
Dammit woman..living the high life...
Ligne,
Not lucky... had to pay for it ;)
Exhaustpipe,
Welcome, to my world :D
hmm, how much did it cost? just curious :) I saw a Sting concert, it was wierd, sitting inside a stadium. they played music continuously for an hr and half maybe..and then it ended too soon.. :(
nice song!
Costed me 300HKD. This one lasted for 2 hours. But well, most concerts dont go on forever, na?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home