All I want for christmas
Yes I gave in. Finally another red sweater for christmas eve party. Thanks to Mango. But it was on 50% discount, so I feel better.
Tasted one of the better Malai Kebabs I've had for sometime now. 'Bombay Dreams' is indeed a good place to eat. Also noted how well you get treated when you make reservations and go, even though more than half the restaurant is vacant.
Walked a kilometer to get to Lan Kwai Fong. One-way pedestrian traffic is something which can only be managed so effectively in Hong Kong.
Christmas was counted down to, at Insomnia, among friends, strangers, drinks and a live band. Its surprising how drunk people dont actually realise how bad the singer was croaking. Its even more surprising how said drunk people can effortlessly sing along with the frog without a consideration for their throats.
Spotted a Mithun-da style disco dancer there. Why do some indian guys have such trouble dancing?
Once christmas is over, the nagging feeling that New Year's is very near, and the most festive part of the year will come to an abrupt end, makes me uneasy.
I think I need food.


13 Comments:
Merry christmas casa
Merry Christmas!!!! And dont think about the most festive part of the year coming to an end!!! Before you know it, its going to this time of the year yet again!!!! :)
Merry Christmas, Casablanca! :D
And I just love the song thats playing!!! I do! I do! :)
lol... i so get that line last line :D
Merry Christmas and all that jazz :)
Heyyyyyyyyyy, totally love the song playing on ur ..where ever it is playing.LOL you just had malai kebabs..thats ok, after downing a whole English meal last night, I got home and was lusting for my own desi chicken..nothing tastes better than some succulent pieces of chicken with warm rotis!!!!Uff may be tonight!!!
Have fun girl, congratualtions on ur red Mando sweater.Im waiting for the sales Muhahahaha!!!!
Nah, nah..celebrations can go on..dont you worry!!
:)
merry christmas casa!
if u wore it right, u could've made a boring old red sweater hot!
so boo on that!
i hope ur new years eve is awesome!
start shopping for a top now!
why not a dress?
A very very merry Chistmas pal... and happy new year in advance... have a very sweet new year. Me am spending new yr and christmas with parents after ages.. they had come down,, feeling nice though without drinks lol
Tis the bestest part of the year, the festivities are never ending i say!
Merry christmas gurl...
loved the staccato post. :)
a very diff feel that post had :D
and the ending was a shocker ;)
im letting that sink :p
:D:D
oh wow, i missed a lot of posts in a very short time!!! been reading up... some lovely pics, some great food- the unimpressive NY description however, is nothing new to me... heard abt that from quite a few ppl already, who made more or less similar points...
And for all the cons to shopping, reason does inevitably lose out in the end, doesnt it??
Black Satin and Sequin halter, from Mango. same brand five!
Godolphin, Aristera,
Same to you!
Wishfulthinker,
Yes I know... time flies. But then, you cant count on it ;)
Santa,
You mean you are for real?
Archster,
Welcome, to my hungry world :D
Educatedunemployed,
Hope you finally managed to find some indian chicken!
Khizzy,
Thou shall not boo any shopping. Ever! Tsk tsk ;)
Anthony,
Cheers to your quiet new year's with your parents.
Karuna,
And loved you accented comment :D
Burf,
Different? Really?
Shocker? Why?
Lancelot,
Hehe... I post almost everyday ;)
As for shopping, its an addiction :D
Jupiter,
Yay! Mango rocks!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home